corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa b passenger window comes out of the runner when opening

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa b passenger window comes out of the runner when opening
Mr Turner

User status: Offline
1st Apr 13 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When opening the manual passenger window on my corsa b when it gets to the bottom the window glass comes out of the runner at the front. I have taken the door card off and can't see anything obvious causing the problem. The only thing I can think of is the window regulator is damaged and not pulling the the window up and down at the correct angle. Anyone had this issue before or got any ideas. Thanks.
boyo2800

User status: Offline
1st Apr 13 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take the door card off again and check and adjust the 2 10mm bolts u will see going into the door skin holding the positioning bar and see if this helps, failing that will just be a worn linkage causing too much play

New Poll