corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Steering wheel removal corsa b

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Steering wheel removal corsa b
williamcorsa

User status: Offline
5th Apr 13 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys i've just got a gsi steering wheel for my corsa b and was wondering if this steering wheel removal puller will fit on my original steering wheel to pull it off as i'm not chancing hitting it with a hammer as its been on the car since new lol.
Click Me
andy_mk3

5th Apr 13 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you even tried pulling it off yet? Sometimes they come on ok. If not then leave the bolt a few threads in, then bury your feet into the footwell and pull with all you can. I've never needed a puller
williamcorsa

5th Apr 13 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Already tried pulling it mate, won't budge, i don't want to risk fucking my steering column lol
karisma_corsa

5th Apr 13 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Leave the nut on a few threads as when you yank it off you might twat yourself in the face with the wheel.
Haimsey
Premium Member

5th Apr 13 at 21:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same as above. Left the nut on a few threads, put steering lock on, pull like fuck.

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
williamcorsa

5th Apr 13 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd rather just buy the puller as i've heard people collapsing their steering column trying to get them off. Will that puller fit?

New Poll