corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » dash bulb help!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dash bulb help!!!!!
Kev86

User status: Offline
29th Apr 13 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yo guys how do I remove the centre dash piece were your heater controls are?? Also how do I replace the bulbs and what bulbs do I get? Cheers in advance oh and its a corsa b
corsa-torque

29th Apr 13 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Prise out the heater vents and u'll find 2 Phillips screws, then pull off the slider knob and there's 2 more.

Using a small flat blade screwdriver in the groves on the underside of each heater knob and they should come off.

That's pretty much it, not sure on the name or no. For the bulbs, but if you go to crazyled.com they do a full kit to replace the bulbs for LEDs, looks better and they last longer
Kev86

29th Apr 13 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate sound that I will have a look on that site

New Poll