corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Recommend me XE cooling fans

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Recommend me XE cooling fans
*CorsaCal*

User status: Offline
7th May 13 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im looking at slim line fans for my XE corsa. I wondered what sizes people had gone for i.e. 2 small fans or one bigger one for example. Ive seen pacets for £100 a piece so £200 ish in total or a pair of ebay specials for £40?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-10-SLIM-LINE-RADIATOR-COOLING-FAN-12V-UNIVERSAL-with-FREE-fitting-kits-UK-/170962300866?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27ce25afc2

Opinions and advice would be much apreciated
iby

9th May 13 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate, i'm running a 1.6 sport air con radiator with two slim line fans ebay special. Basically swap the fins round (center nut) then wire it in. I've forgotten which colour goes to what for it to push air in tothe bay from outside towards radiator. I've never had a overheating issue....ever.
scunnylad

9th May 13 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ivw just got an aircon fan from a mk3 astra and works for me, £5 from scrappies
Edges 58

9th May 13 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just use the standard corsa one. Cut the long arm off the mount on the drivers side and a cable tie through the rad to secure it. £FREE
monkeytwizzel

9th May 13 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you need some more space between the fan and exhaust manifold then don`t see why not,put them on the front of the rad and swap the polarity over on the fans if needed.

New Poll