corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » vx inlet power box vaum hoses

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author vx inlet power box vaum hoses
craig55

User status: Offline
29th May 13 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has any body got a sketch on how all the vacum hoses should go as when i bought car vent valve wasn't plummed in or the sensor on ns inner wing

Any help appreciated
craig55

30th May 13 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^
mattievRS

30th May 13 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=362354
craig55

30th May 13 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I tried that but all im gutting is suction through the vent valve and no plumbing to the unit on osf inner arch
mattievRS

30th May 13 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pretty sure the vent valve needs to be connected up and what is in the osf arch? Pics needed i think.
craig55

30th May 13 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The one on the first picture of the guide mate usally has a green and yellow vac pipes to it
mattievRS

30th May 13 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id say youre on about the secondary air pump unit that works on start up, that needs unplugging so it doesnt run.If its been pulled out then the hole on the manifold will also need plugging up. The vac pipes can be joined or capped i think. The vent valve needs joining up with the rest of the vac pipes into the inlet.

[Edited on 30-05-2013 by mattievRS]
craig55

30th May 13 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats a little clear was wondering what it was car has aftermarket manifold so no sai and ive just looped a piece off vac tube between outlets

The vent valve connected one way im just getting suction the other way around and the valve is rattling when revved

New Poll