corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » changing credit cards on playstore account

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author changing credit cards on playstore account
Dr Pepper

User status: Offline
13th Nov 13 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My old dear has a google phone and nexus tab - she wants to change the card her accounts are linked to..

Does anyone know how you change credit cards on a gmail account for buying stuff in playstore ect? Every search I do tells me I need to do this in "google wallet" - but "google wallet" doesnt seem to be avaliable in the UK? Another site tells me I need to do this in "google checkout" but "google checkout says it is closing down soon and wont let me go any further....it cant be this difficult ..can it?
Brett
Premium Member

13th Nov 13 at 19:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://wallet.google.com

I don't have a card in, but it just logged in ok for me so I could set it up? I've never actually paid for an app so not entirely sure about playstore payments.

[Edited on 13-11-2013 by Brett]
Dr Pepper

13th Nov 13 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers dude - I can do it from that link .... When I googled it was trying to take me to download the app which doesn't work
Brett
Premium Member

13th Nov 13 at 19:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah good

New Poll