corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Roll Cage fitting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Roll Cage fitting
mark106mark

User status: Offline
28th Nov 13 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right need some advice from my fellow CS members.

Ive bought a half roll cage for my corsa B. 4 Fixing points, 2 to rear arches and two behind the seats. Behind seats will need spreader plates welding on.

I want to know where I should be going to get this fitted / welded basically. Can anyone recommend any companies im based west midlands.

Anyone know how long roughly the job should take in hours etc or roughly how much this might cost before I contact anyone?

I can put up pictures of the cage if required but its pretty basic.

Cheers

Mark
f.p.e

29th Nov 13 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you have a welder, drill and some 3mm plate then nothing stopping you doing it yourself tbh matey. If it needs to be a firm then could be anything from 100-200 at a guess depending on there hourly rate. Will Also be cheaper if you take interior out too.
mark106mark

29th Nov 13 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I dont have the tools to do it myself and I want a proper job so wont be experimenting there!
f.p.e

30th Nov 13 at 07:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just do a search on google and search for roll cage fabrication or similar around you. May find someone.
Kingswood636

30th Nov 13 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ask in any fabrication company. I'm sure someone will have a welder at there home and could do it!

New Poll