corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » central locking being a weirdo.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author central locking being a weirdo.....
Sparx

User status: Offline
22nd Dec 13 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Evening all....

Been having some weird probs with my central locking.
I fitted a remote kit a while back but had to take it out as i decided having it in the door wasnt the best place for the kit to be hanging.. .e.g. wiring kept catching on the window and such.

Not long after i took it out the cl started being weird. E.g. it will lock and unlock fully on the key from drivers door but when locking from passenger door the locks then unlocks thusly wont lock at all meaning i have to go round after a quick swear to the drivers door and lock it from there. Just fitted my kit back in for the remote (in the wirong in the kick panel this time) all wired in right but it still wont lock it j7st drops passenger and boot pin then opens again after as if the drivers door is open but stick key in the driver door and it locks fine.
Wtf is going on?

New Poll