corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Car Heater Expert Needed!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car Heater Expert Needed!!!!
Thompa93

User status: Offline
12th Feb 14 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any car heater experts? need some advice. When I first bought the shell for my car the heaters worked, put heated seat switches in and they never worked after that, took the seat switches out n still nothing, to get heat the engine had to be hot and you had to put your foot down to get hot air out the heaters (which I could live with, I jet washed my car the other day and among other problems that arose there is now no air coming out the heaters at all. any ideas what this could be cause it is absolutely freezing all the time n I have to drive with the windows down so the windscreen doesn't fog up which I am sick of. PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
12th Feb 14 at 23:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That sounds like a few issues, not one.

Heaters not blowing hot is something to do with coolant supply to the heater matrix.

Heaters not blowing at all is something to do with electricity to the motor, either the motor itself, resistor, switches or the loom.

New Poll