corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » TV signal help.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author TV signal help.
nibnob21
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Oct 14 at 22:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Over the last week or two our TV signal has gone completely shit. It's affecting all channels.

We've completely lost channel 2 and a couple of rescans has done nothing to help anything. I've checked the aerial connections in the flat and they all seem fine.

Any ideas?

MX5 Project Thread
baza31

10th Oct 14 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tried a booster ?
nibnob21
Premium Member

10th Oct 14 at 23:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No. Haven't had the need for one as for the year we've been living here the signal has always been spot on. Just seems to be an issue that's cropped up very recently.

MX5 Project Thread
Cavey

11th Oct 14 at 04:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has 4g coverage recently started in the area? It uses some bandwidth near to the digital signal that could cause interference, can't remember the exact number, but have a quick google and you can get an adaptor for free (I think) seem to remember posting a few leaflets recently about it
Cavey

11th Oct 14 at 04:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually. You're near me aren't you. Derby has had 4g for ages, but could still be that I suppose.

http://www.freeview.co.uk/articles/help/4g-rollout-begins-small-possibility-of-freeview-interference.html

New Poll