corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Lockwood Corsa Dials (With Revs)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lockwood Corsa Dials (With Revs)
Tidus

User status: Offline
   3rd Oct 03 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could Sumbody please email me a Very High Quality Original Size (100% not resized, needs to be exact replica size) Scan of all 4 Pieces of a Lockwood Dial Set (with rev Counter, Speedo, Petrol and Temperature) Many Thanks

Gonna Try and Create My own Style! jsemerdak@talk21.com

[Edited on 03-10-2003 by Tidus]

New Poll