corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » which brake fluid

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author which brake fluid
Siberia

User status: Offline
28th Jan 04 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gonna be doing a 2ltr brake coversion soon what break fliud should i use and does it matter really?

also do i need to use braided hoses straight away or will the standard ones do me for a few weeks?
Greg_M

28th Jan 04 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the standard ones will be ok, but its better and makes more sence to put em on while your doing it! otherwise you'll have to do it all again.

brake fluid, use 5.1, but i think 4 will be ok. i think its 5 that adsorbes too much water.
Ryan L

28th Jan 04 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DOT4 is the only fluid you should use for a corsa, the braking system isn't desinged to use 5.1

New Poll