corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » BLACK carpet for corsa b?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BLACK carpet for corsa b?
impacter

User status: Offline
16th Apr 04 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got the GSI interior. black interior with coloured dots on it (i call em flowers, lol) anyway, i got the grey carpet and wanna change it to a black for a better match, where can i get hold of one? is there such thing of one? dont wanna go to vauxhall, too scared they charge me rocket prices.
Jason Iles

User status: Offline
16th Apr 04 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try All vaux in Bristol they are a breakers, i'm think they only do light grey of dark grey TBH though, but could be worth a try

PS - the Coloured dots interior is from a sport the GSI has red lines and lightning on them

New Poll