corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » power lead / battry /alarm HELP PLEASE

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author power lead / battry /alarm HELP PLEASE
langey

User status: Offline
12th Aug 04 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right i'm gonna wire up my amp in the next day or so. but it has a standered alarm, how do i take the positive off so i can hook up the power wire, without the alarm fucking up?
Dom

12th Aug 04 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there should be a button/connection on the alarm or some key combination to switch the alarm off Obviously if its a vauxall alarm, then either have a butchers in the books you got with the car or phone vauxhalls on how to do this

After that, its a simple case of pulling off the neg terminal then the pos terminal and wiring it all up
langey

12th Aug 04 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well according to a little sticker thats near it, it says you can pull the possitive off without the alarm going off, but you cant take the negetive off??

so i dunno.

New Poll