corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » car probs part 2!!!!rear end skipping

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author car probs part 2!!!!rear end skipping
antscorsa

User status: Offline
4th Apr 05 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i drive over a drain or bump in the road the rear end seems to twitch and skip sideways, had a crash a few months ago where my rear 3/4 and tyre hit another cars front 1/4.
thinkin maybe bent the chassis but dont really have a clue, repaired the stub axle and bearing, any ideas maybe suspension or sumfin is broke.
TOMAS

4th Apr 05 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Almost guarentee that the rear wheels are out of allignment i.e bent trailing arm. When I drove m car with front wheels out of allignment (toe) it did exactly the same thing, pulling either way depending on what weight was on what wheel.
Rob_Corsa

4th Apr 05 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like a rear shocker. Push down on the rear corners and check it does'nt keep bouncing around.

New Poll