corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » DIY plastic trim color coding

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author DIY plastic trim color coding
leon82

User status: Offline
18th Jun 05 at 00:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys,

I read the tutorial section about painting exterior plastic trims and it's a good write up. I have several questions, though:

1) Does anyone have any suggestions on what the best brand of plastic primer to use?

2) When sanding the trims, wont it leave flat spots? remembering that plastic trims are not flat

3) What's flexing additives? Do I need to add this to prevent cracking? Again, any recommendation of what brand to use?

Thanks guys

New Poll