corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What package ?????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What package ?????
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 05 at 18:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just wondered what package out of these two you would choose. I'm not ready to buy yet, but i'm just looking around now for christmas time.

I know the JL/Directed kit is probably the more SQ set-up and that the Pioneer/Directed kit is more catered to SPL, going on power ouput etc. , but which one out of the two would you have. Basically i'm looking for a good sounding system that has some beef behind it.

Cheers for any help in advance !!

JL/Directed kit : http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/4238.html

Pioneer/Directed kit: http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/2151.html

Mase

New Poll