corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » changing my speakers...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author changing my speakers...
craig_brux

User status: Offline
12th Mar 06 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my car broke into and they nicked the headunit so i removed the things they didnt take..like the sub and amp.

ive now decided not to put the sub back in and i wanna get some decent components with an amp. how would i go about amping the speakers?like where would the amp sit?

can any1 recommend me a set of components and an amp to power them, thanks
Dougie_fresh25

13th Mar 06 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got these comps
http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/3983.html

runnin off this amp
http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/182.html
craig_brux

15th Mar 06 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i aint got three hundred quid to spend on them atm lol