corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Dead Ipod Nano Video problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dead Ipod Nano Video problems
Dave-Creations

User status: Offline
31st Dec 07 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right here goes, i have the new Ipod Nano Video in front of me, belongs to a workmates sister. problem is, its completly dead! now its been plugged in to charge for the last 24 hours, but no response. i have also tried holding MENU and the center button for upto 10seconds or more to wake it, also checked the hold switch is set to off. any1 else have anyways to wake it?? i would say it hasnt been switched on at all yet, reason being it wont start at all. any help would be greatly appreciated,

Dave
Shane

31st Dec 07 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so it doesnt turn on at all? no symbols on the screen? best thing to do is take it back to the shop
Dave-Creations

31st Dec 07 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id say thats what will be happening, i was reading on the apple site that it can take upto 30mins for the pc to recognize the ipod and start charging, so i plugged it in about an hour ago. il give it 1 last chance, and if nothing still happens, il tell my mate to take it back

New Poll