corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » nova gsi engine into corsa 1.2 8v

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author nova gsi engine into corsa 1.2 8v
biffa66

User status: Offline
12th May 08 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need a bit of help with the wiring i know its basically colour 4 colour im using my starter alternator loom of my corsa which is a 1.2 8v but i cant find a plug to seperate do i have to cut corsa loom anywere and splice nova loom in which is e16se engine just thought id ask to make sure before i start cheers guys any help appreciated

New Poll