corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » steering issues

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author steering issues
hallam

User status: Offline
   12th Jul 08 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

after i bought a corsa 14xe i changed the wheels from 100+195/45/15 to tsw fly195/50/15 a duno if this is the cause of the problem but now when ur drivin dwn the road u put ya foot dwn and it pulls to the right and when u let off it pulls to the left. ive chekd the bottom arm balljoints and bolts and steering balljoint and strut bolts but cant find the problem f d life ov me its recently had diff engine put in bt still 14xe. wud appreciate any advice on what this could be.cheers
ali_corsa

12th Jul 08 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was they second hand? if so check the front wheels arent buckled
Ellis

12th Jul 08 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it's directly from changing the wheels i would suggest maybe getting them balanced
hallam

12th Jul 08 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

av ad d wheels av jus put on it from new n ad em on me 8valver corsa nd nova n der were no probs duno if its possible dat engine mount rubbers are nakerd makin it pull . ate probs lke dis lol

New Poll