corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » internal blowers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author internal blowers
muggins_1

User status: Offline
   7th Mar 09 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,

I got a problem with my internal blower on my n plate corsa it just wont work regardless of which setting i put it on, i have checked the fuse and that is fine i was wondering if there was mabee a relay that the unit uses.

thanks for help in advance
spankyjames

User status: Offline
7th Mar 09 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you tried to change the actual switch that you turn, there well known to go on corsas, both corsas ive had i have had to change them

New Poll