corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » canvas prints/paintings

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author canvas prints/paintings
lisac

User status: Offline
19th Oct 09 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just redone my living room, and after a canvas print/painting. can anyone recommend anywhere,there seems to be loads on the internet, but dont want to spend a fortune a the quality to be c##p
ash_corsa

19th Oct 09 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lisac
Just redone my living room, and after a canvas print/painting. can anyone recommend anywhere,there seems to be loads on the internet, but dont want to spend a fortune a the quality to be c##p

Are you wanting your own photo on canvas or just a general picture?

Ste
Premium Member

20th Oct 09 at 01:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try ikea, they have a good selection of generic canvas pics in various sizes.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
lisac

20th Oct 09 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just a general picture ,just been to ikea and not really what i am after but thanks for the idea
JadeM
Premium Member

20th Oct 09 at 09:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Lisa, can you post a pic of one you like fo give me an idea of what your looking for?

As you say loads on the net. Colin bought some for his bedroom from the net and the quality was good. but I can see what your saying its a bit of a risk without being able to see them before you buy.
lisac

20th Oct 09 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi jade, here is a link to one

http://www.wallcreate.com/gallery/9-MODERN-ABSTRACT-ART/679-Red-Dream.html?page=1

my living room is primarily black and red colour scheme, so heading towards that colour
JadeM
Premium Member

20th Oct 09 at 15:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats nice Lisa, try putting black and red canvasses into google. Theres a lot out there, but prices can be ridiculous depending on what your looking for Some of the abstract canvas art online could have been done by a 2 year old and they're asking for £250 !!!!

I like this kind of stuff

http://www.originalabstractart.net/Original-Abstract-Paintings/Black-white-red-60-inch-abstract-art-525-Theo-Dapore-paintings

lisac

20th Oct 09 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had noticed some that were rather pricey, and typically they are some of the ones i liked. But saying that if its a really nice one then why no.

Thats cool really nice sort of thing i had in mind as well , had a walk to the local art shop and they had an amazing abstract oil painting and was only 100 pounds so may be inclined to get that.

JadeM
Premium Member

20th Oct 09 at 16:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lisac
i had noticed some that were rather pricey, and typically they are some of the ones i liked. But saying that if its a really nice one then why no.

My thoughts exaclty Lisa, I think accessories can make or break a room and if you really like it then go for it!

Pics once your rooms finished please, might give me some ideas
lisac

20th Oct 09 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah will do no problem Jade. Have been here about 6 months so nice to star making some form of headway with it :-)

New Poll