corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Engine not revin right!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Engine not revin right!
Paddyg

User status: Offline
14th Mar 03 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just got my engine replaced by Vauxhall ($$$$) and now its not idleing propperly, its revin at 1100 instead of just below 1000 when left standing, also it revs up to 2000 when changin gears!
Vauxhall are tellin me thats they think its the idle air valve that needs replaceing, and they want more dough to replace it - does that sound right?
Any help appreciated, don't wanna give those tossers any more money.
d0gz_bollox

User status: Offline
14th Mar 03 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If they have replaced the engine then it should be under warrenty. If the battery has been disconnected expect dodgy driving for the first 50 miles as the ECU will be relearning

New Poll