corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » advice please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author advice please
tinysq

User status: Offline
18th Apr 10 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a 1998 sport x16xe, and am tuning it up for more power and better handling, but what gearbox should i use as i am thinking of eventually putting a supercharger on it?
Scotty C

18th Apr 10 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The standard one.
arizona ste

18th Apr 10 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends wt ur wantin acceleration = lower gearbox ie 1.4 but loosen some top speed and 1.8 will be better for top end but worse on acceleration and if you use a diesel box there much stronger and have completely diffrent rations you can do high amounts of speed in low gears

New Poll