corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa XE fuel pump relay connections

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa XE fuel pump relay connections
alan-g-w

User status: Offline
15th Feb 11 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where do all the wires come from that lead to the plug that the relay plugs into?
alan-g-w

User status: Offline
15th Feb 11 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone have a clue? Just that I'm looking to get out and do this tomorrow.

If anyone's not too sure what I'm meaning I want to know what each wire going into the relay plug goes to - ie, I know that at least one's for the battery, one will be for the pump etc.

New Poll