corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Bumpy ride in the back

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bumpy ride in the back
danny_dub

User status: Offline
16th Aug 11 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a corsa B with Fk coilovers all round. I bought the car without the rear cups in on the springs. The back looked alot lower than the rear so I put the cups back in. Since doing this, when someone is sat in the back of the car the ride is very bumpy and sounds like its always on the bump stops when hitting bumps in the road. Is this cause the springs are now more compressed? What can I do without taking the cups back out?
Ellis

User status: Offline
17th Aug 11 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Buy larger rear springs?

New Poll