corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Best ipod for listening to music in the car???

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best ipod for listening to music in the car???
Ste
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Dec 11 at 23:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'd be better off just buying a headunit with a harddrive in it. saves fucking up your music collection by using itunes then.and will be loads cheaper

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Ste
Premium Member

15th Dec 11 at 23:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

.....and won't need wires trailing about the car and having to find the thing if you want to skip tracks etc.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Dom

16th Dec 11 at 00:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste
You'd be better off just buying a headunit with a harddrive in it. saves fucking up your music collection by using itunes then.and will be loads cheaper

Use Winamp tbf; removes the hassle of iTunes bodging your music library.
dannymccann

16th Dec 11 at 06:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea if you dont use Itunes now why the hell would you want to start using it

I use the winamp app on my HTC Desire, you could then use the 3.5mm Jack, but my headunit has bluetooth so I do that instead and can control it from the headunit just like a normal cd or whatever
MatthewR

16th Dec 11 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not someone who downloads tunes or has itunes mate. Im abit old fashioned and prefer a CD but my CD player is fcuked so im looking at the alternatives and an ipod is kind of a 'must' these days so why not

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll