corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » cant browse certain websites i was browsing day or 2 ago

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cant browse certain websites i was browsing day or 2 ago
Oli_p

User status: Offline
26th May 12 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically few websites i was browsing few days ago, e.g talkaudio was browsing fine day or 2 ago now all of a sudden website does nothing. even seems to do it when open up internet explorer with the home page which is google. have also tried it on my folks pc and still the same. tried a proxy site and websites now seem to load going accessing them this way, also by browsing through my phone on 3g.

Any idea why this would be happening at all? cant seem my ISP blocking them as there not illegal in anyway.
using windows 7 home and internet explorer although tried other browsers and still the same.

thanks
Oli_p

User status: Offline
26th May 12 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nevermind just found out theres a routing fault with VM at the mo which is national

New Poll