corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa c20xe snapped bolt

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa c20xe snapped bolt
benturner

User status: Offline
13th Aug 12 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi i am learly finished with my redtop convertion engine is in and every think but yesterday i was putting the bolt on that goes near the cambelt that pushes the metal back and the side casing then bolts into that bolt i was putting the first bit of the bolt in with sidecasing of and the thread snaped in side does any 1 no whats the best way to get the thread out thanks

New Poll