corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » PSU problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PSU problems
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Oct 12 at 08:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come back to work today to find my HP Z800 Workstation boots up then immediately turns off and then gets in a cycle of turning on and off every few seconds. Swapped the PSU out of a colleagues PC and mine boots fine with that in, put my PSU into his and his has the same issue as mine so we've found the route cause.

Does anyone know where I can get a DPS-850 DBA PSU as quickly as possible?
chris_uk
Premium Member

15th Oct 12 at 08:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ebay
Ebuyer
CCL
Dabs
Overclockers

Dom

15th Oct 12 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's likely to be a proprietary PSU rather than standard ATX, so it'll be HP or eBay - i can't think of anywhere else that sells HP PSU's.

Edit - This the PSU?

If so, then eBay or HP. You might be able to bodge a temporary solution using a standard ATX PSU but that's only if the motherboard uses the standard ATX connectors (haven't seen the instead of an HP for a while so i couldn't tell you)

[Edited on 15-10-2012 by Dom]
RichR
Premium Member

15th Oct 12 at 09:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, that's the one above
RichR
Premium Member

15th Oct 12 at 11:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got one coming tomorrow from Jigsaw24

New Poll