corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fk coilovers over standard suspension

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fk coilovers over standard suspension
DanCobb

User status: Offline
14th Nov 12 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would you say it's an upgrade? By upgrade I mean better ride quality ect. I wouldn't be lowering it an awfull lot maybe 40mm to get rid of the arch gap on my D. Only have experience with lowering springs really and the ride wasn't too great!

Thanks
tobyc20xe

14th Nov 12 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

don't wastie your money mate!! save for a set of gaz or spax coilover
davegreen
Premium Member

14th Nov 12 at 21:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im using bilstien b8's on mine with 30mm drop. they do a 50mm kit as well. handles great. my advise save up till you can get a better kit. fk is ok but for a little more you could have a lot better.

[Edited on 17-11-2012 by Ian]
tobyc20xe

15th Nov 12 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like dave and i both say mate FK's are fucking shit! save up for something better
DanCobb

16th Nov 12 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks guys think i'll be going with a decent spring & shock combo ratherthen coilovers. Dave where'd you get your set up from?
davegreen
Premium Member

16th Nov 12 at 20:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got the kit from lmf, fast service, good bunch up there. you need the cars axle weights when ordering to get the right amount of drop that you want.
*CorsaCal*

17th Nov 12 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes there are better coilies (much better) but for the money my fks have been the bollocks. 2 years of track days and every day abuse and still going ok. For the money you cant go wrong! IMO.

New Poll