corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fault on x16xe

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fault on x16xe
1L Nick

User status: Offline
24th Jun 13 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi

I have just fitted my x16xe into my 1l shell

an I now have this fault code - air control solenoid ?? any ideas to where this is ??
Ste
Premium Member

26th Jun 13 at 04:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i'm not mistaken it's the idle control valve. It's on the throttle body

You can take it off, split it and clean the contacts for the electric motor and re grease everything while you're in there

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
1L Nick

26th Jun 13 at 06:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for ur reply ste.

Yes it was idle speed control valve. And also air control solnoid which is also on throttle body under I.S.C valve.

New Poll