corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » X16xe start up from warm problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author X16xe start up from warm problem
Alexgray

User status: Offline
10th Jan 14 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just had my x16xe come back from a full engine rebuild and recondition, car starts no problem from cold and it runs sweet but when car is warm and started it bogs down and need to give it abit of throttle for a couple of seconds for it not to die, I've been to the garage were it was done and they have told me it's were I have the vx inlet and it's sucking to much air, but before the car went in for rebuild it was fine, they also told me a remap will sort it, but why should I need one if it was fine before, could this be an air leak somewhere ?

New Poll