corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa c front dr speakers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa c front dr speakers
Djtimmo

User status: Offline
23rd Sep 03 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alright ppl, do you know how hard it is to replace frnt door speakers with components - cos the tweeters seem to mounted in the door!
ROBSTA

23rd Sep 03 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I GOT THE AUTOLEADS ADAPTER RINGS AND 17cm IN THE DOORS, (BE CAREFULL THE CONECTIONS DONT TOUCH THE DOOR) I DIDNT CHANGE THE TWEETERS BUT IM SURE YOU MOUNT SOME IN THE PLASTIC PANEL SOME HOW
glasgow_corsa_c

23rd Sep 03 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Djtimmo
alright ppl, do you know how hard it is to replace frnt door speakers with components - cos the tweeters seem to mounted in the door!

pull ovff the panel where the mirror is to access the twweeters.

u can unplug the wire from the tweeter then if u wiggle the tweeter about, it will come away from the panel.

hope this helps.
FLETCH...

24th Sep 03 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got m5 mirrros on now so u dont need the mirror adjuster so i cut holes in there and mounted infinirty speekers in there
dannycorsa c

27th Sep 03 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heres what i did. took out old tweeters and put bracket behind old grill and cliped them on! and as for the bottom main speaker i cut the grill out and mounted them on the front! original grills have slats that face down thus pushing the sound down Not a good idea really so i chopped the fukkers out!

New Poll