corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » LEAKING C.V. JOINT

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author LEAKING C.V. JOINT
FLYING CORSA

User status: Offline
3rd Nov 03 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was checking under my car the other day and noticed that my passenger side C.V. joint was leaking.........how bigger problem is this do i need to get it mended asap..........how much does it normally cost as well..cheers
Jonster

3rd Nov 03 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you mean the CV boot (outer one, near the wheel), there's a guide for the nova at http://www.topbuzz.co.uk mite be some help
ainsley_brader

3rd Nov 03 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get it replaced asap as a boot is cheap compared to a cv joing. Youd pay about £40 ish at an independant
Elaine16v

3rd Nov 03 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i drove around on mine but i do advise on getting it done asap now its winter! it depends on wat the problemis if its just come loff and needs puting on like mine doesnt cost alot but if needs replacing then dont sure on cost. hope thats some help m8
paul_spurrell

4th Nov 03 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get it fixed or it will sieze up
FLYING CORSA

5th Nov 03 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i think it is the boot grease is coming out of the rubber cone near the wheel

New Poll