corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Gran Turismo 5 - ***Monza - 20th Jan!!***

New Poll
  <<  225    226    227    228    229    230    231  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gran Turismo 5 - ***Monza - 20th Jan!!***
SportBoy

User status: Offline
16th Jan 11 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think we clattered eachother reece when you came out pits, was trying to lap xhale, kinda went thought the middle of you both but ended up with a puncture
AK

16th Jan 11 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a bash from behind at the start (ant storming through ) but apart from that only one wee incident with someone (cant rber who) who lost it.

This i nudged Danny on the straight by mistake, wasnt aware of where he was exactly and i tuned later.... think he clipped the rear 1/4
AK

16th Jan 11 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think I was 3rd for first half of the race (had a puncture for 22laps and fucked tyres) then the second half cocked up with a couple of errors (rear wheels on grass exiting 2nd corner and nackering car, then too fast into tunnel and clipped the side)

Best race I've had with you guys though.... didnt get rammed nearly as much this time

My best lap of the race was a 1:12.210

Was doing about 1:14 for the first half with the damage... did the last 3 laps with severe damage, max speed on straight was 105mpg

[Edited on 16-01-2011 by AK]
Ryan

16th Jan 11 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AK
Think I was 3rd for first half of the race (had a puncture for 22laps and fucked tyres) then the second half cocked up with a couple of errors (rear wheels on grass exiting 2nd corner and nackering car, then too fast into tunnel and clipped the side)

Best race I've had with you guys though.... didnt get rammed nearly as much this time

My best lap of the race was a 1:12.210

Was doing about 1:14 for the first half with the damage... did the last 3 laps with severe damage, max speed on straight was 105mpg

[Edited on 16-01-2011 by AK]

Deano will be all over that
Paul_J

16th Jan 11 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was a good race tonight Best one yet imo
Jamie-C

16th Jan 11 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who got pole? And what time?

Who won?
Paul_J

16th Jan 11 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie-C
Who got pole? And what time?

Who won?

me, 1.11.56

- I won.
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

16th Jan 11 at 22:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SportBoy
apart from backmarkers getting in the way and not letting you through it was a good race , as said some people need to slow down at the start tho. and who is dwestie? think i bumped into you on last corner on one lap and damaged your car , sry .... gave myself a puncture in that too.

Yeah no worries bud, i was running slow that lap as was already suffering a puncture lol

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

16th Jan 11 at 22:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very enjoyable race tonight, i was doing alright the first half working my way through the top end of the grid, but a lack of concentration towards the end meant i was making silly mistakes.
Some very good battles with a few of you

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
Ant B

16th Jan 11 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry ak
Raymond_11

16th Jan 11 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was a great race i was 4th for most of it with daveskater on my tail for ages then trackscotland spun out stayed in 3rd for a while then after 40 laps i crashed and that was me finished in 10th. the best race i've had so far.

anyone save the replay for pics ??

[Edited on 16-01-2011 by Raymond_11]
mantamark

16th Jan 11 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been hammering it tonight, awsome game, love how each car drives & behaves different, love my lotus 111r with all the goodies, challenge to drive but i like it.

Are you guys just using mx5's all the tine now? Want to get one & start practising, what spec?
chris_uk
Premium Member

16th Jan 11 at 23:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I enjoyed it

2nd or 3rd lap i got a puncture and decided to see how it went and drove about 4-5 laps before deciding to pit.

i got out and motored on goin from last to about 3rd and i fell in behind paul and i was using him to catch up to mike who was well in the lead by this point.. and on the first corner i clipped the grass and it threw me left into the barrier. i got engine damage, 2 punctures and suspension damahe so had to do a full lap completley fucked lol.

pitted and came back out i was again near on last and i just motored on and i started going through the pack and i was very close to dan when he fucked up and i just drove straight into him.. again engine damage 3 punctures and 2 suspensions busted.. back into the pits and came out about 7th or something, got on with it and ended up 3rd..

i got fastest lap tho

i came out and fell in behind paul and i was using him to pull me up through the
chris_uk
Premium Member

16th Jan 11 at 23:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mantamark
Been hammering it tonight, awsome game, love how each car drives & behaves different, love my lotus 111r with all the goodies, challenge to drive but i like it.

Are you guys just using mx5's all the tine now? Want to get one & start practising, what spec?

the '89 model fully tuned but without a turbo or supercharger, altho im thinking that maybe adding a supercharger might be quite a fun move.. but i dont know..

Ryan

16th Jan 11 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Only on sundays, anything apart from turbos/superchargers.

Either one of the mk1 eunos roadsters from the dealership
chris_uk
Premium Member

16th Jan 11 at 23:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for some reason my car was only 194bhp.. cant tell you why tho..

an oil change later

mantamark

16th Jan 11 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will get one sorted & have a play, fingers crossed the job is cancelled next week or i will be stuck in leeds til friday & have to hammer it fri eve & sat to get some practice in.
Paul_J

16th Jan 11 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk

May explain why you couldn't get low 1:12's tonight.
mantamark

16th Jan 11 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone care to stick up a decent setup as i'm yet to play with the adjustable stuff?
chris_uk
Premium Member

16th Jan 11 at 23:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some nice pics of daves, raymond and my race after the MX5 race

Paul_J

16th Jan 11 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Anyone care to stick up a decent setup as i'm yet to play with the adjustable stuff?

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J

Mine ... and I'm doing low 12's high 11's online with it.

chris_uk
Premium Member

16th Jan 11 at 23:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk

May explain why you couldn't get low 1:12's tonight.

quite possibly, tomorrow im going to stick a wing on it and see what i can do then. It might actually have nothing to do with the wing, just the fact i was 8bhp down.
Butler

16th Jan 11 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I only had 187bhp and was using the default set up which showed. Was still fun though. Apologies to 'Ritman' I think it was, who I gave a bit of a nudge from behind near the start.
Daveskater
Premium Member

16th Jan 11 at 23:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought i was well in for third place until Chris turned up and flew past

Definitely best race so far, everyone seriously needs to chill out at the beginning though as i tried to keep ahead but people late braking on cold tyres meant i ended up on the wall with a wrecked car so had to work really hard to get back up again. Tbf i probably would have finished in the same place anyway what with being behind Paul, Mike and Chris, but still the point remains.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Daveskater
Premium Member

16th Jan 11 at 23:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That reminds me, mine is at 199bhp so need to change the oil

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures

<<  225    226    227    228    229    230    231  >>

New Poll