corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » advice?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author advice?
sassyminx

User status: Offline
27th Mar 04 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jus bought 2 alpine v12 amps, 2 infinity 10" subs and ive got infinity components and 6x9s, and wanted to know will i need an uprated battery or anything and any ideas for a boot build that wont take up all the space thanks
mwg

27th Mar 04 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u probably will need an uprated battery i would think unless u want ur headlights to flash in time with the bass....
sassyminx

27th Mar 04 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_boy69
u probably will need an uprated battery i would think unless u want ur headlights to flash in time with the bass....

least i can speed with em tho and do u reckon i shud leave 6x9s out ?????
mwg

27th Mar 04 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well if u have got the 6x9s already:
try it without them in and then try it with them in and see which sounds better to you. IMO no 6x9s much better quality. have u got an amp for the comps?
LukeGSi

27th Mar 04 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

personally id loose the 6x9's and fit some 8" rounds in the shelf!! Powercaps always look good in an install!!
sassyminx

27th Mar 04 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
well if u have got the 6x9s already:
try it without them in and then try it with them in and see which sounds better to you. IMO no 6x9s much better quality. have u got an amp for the comps?

ive got 2 amps was gunna run1 off the comps and 6x9s and the other off the 2subs cos ive knacked me head unit so i can only hav sound ifn the speakers are amped well til i get me a new head unit ne way
mwg

27th Mar 04 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like a good plan. try it and see wot u reckon about having 6x9s compared to just components. u could get a set of mids to go in the side of the trim by the passengers instead of 6x9s. how have u knackered ur headunit!!!
sassyminx

27th Mar 04 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
sounds like a good plan. try it and see wot u reckon about having 6x9s compared to just components. u could get a set of mids to go in the side of the trim by the passengers instead of 6x9s. how have u knackered ur headunit!!!

wired up the stereo and components etc nd was drivin along smelt really bad rubber and then it went off, blown the fuse in back of h/u so changed it and now ive got no sound so ive wired thru amps instead its not under guarantee no more now tho

New Poll