corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Accessory socket

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Accessory socket
Corsa Wheels

User status: Offline
5th Jul 04 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone know how to take the lid section off of the accessory socket on a new Corsa? Mine doesn’t have a ciggy lighter, just a spring loaded flap that covers the socket when not in use. I wanna take this off without breaking it and pop in an engine start button. Also, anyone know how difficult it is to wire up this button and where exactly the wires would go?

New Poll