corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Valver gear linkage.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Valver gear linkage.
jamesw

User status: Offline
26th Oct 04 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have been told there is a part that i need to extend, but with the corsa one being plastic i need to get a metal one from a nova, now am i missing something, as ive been to a few scrappys and looked at 3 novas and those are also very soft plastic

JW
Joff

26th Oct 04 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Contact LMF - http://www.lmfvauxhall.co.uk and order an MTech linkage and shortshift (about £70) and is a complete linkage, manufactured from new and a direct swap for what you've got problems with.

No hassle
Nic Barnes

26th Oct 04 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do LMF stock those linkages you know?
Joff

26th Oct 04 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure if they stock them yet, but when I last spoke to Steve he said it was something he was going to do soon.

They're on a fast turnaround with MTech anyway, so delivery will still be quicker than other copied kits.

New Poll