corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » VIBE

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VIBE
Corsa1600

User status: Offline
13th Sep 05 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know VIBE subs are often a like or dislike area, but i was wondering if anyone has heard their twin active series?

And also what do people make of their SPACE series? Are they significantly better than the BLACK AIR series?

I have installed boston acoustic components running of an amp and pioneer DEH-7700MP headunit. Think i would like to install some bass next, I would be intersted to hear the opinions of VIBE from some of you.

Are they just based around pure volume? Are their bandpass enclosures better than the conventional boxes? Sorry for all the questions but i havent really heard any of them!Any help would be much appreciated! Cheers, Phil

New Poll