corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » t40 fuelling question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author t40 fuelling question
scottc1088

User status: Offline
19th May 06 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right iv got a 14nv (nova sr) engine in my corsa, the corsa was a 1.2 spi and the 14nv is carbed.
when i swapped the engines i pulled the fuel pump relay out and used the mechanical pump on the engine.
now what i want to know is when i fit my t40's what fuel pump do i use? the mechanical pump or the spi pump and maybe a regulator. if i need a regulator what psi do i need to take the pressure down to?

also if i need a regulator has anyone got one for sale or know where i can get one?
hope someone can help
cheers
ed

User status: Offline
19th May 06 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm under the impression that with twin carbs you use an electric fuel pump with a pressure regulator. Can't help you on the pressure, but any carb supplier will be able to advise you...

New Poll