corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Peoples opinions...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Peoples opinions...
ed

User status: Offline
17th Feb 07 at 02:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been having this problem where Windows crashes and mashes it's system registry file rendering the installation completely fucked. I took the PC apart today to clean all the crap out of it as it was full of dust and everything seemed to be getting quite hot quite quickly. I noticed that my SATA cables were pretty wobly and loose so when I re-built the computer I used some new ones - though they were quite loose fitting too

Could slight movements in these cables mess the computer up so badly and if so does anyone know of any premium quality cables that are pretty decent? Seen a few sets that are expensive, but that sometimes means fuck all

Also, could a dodgy PSU cause problems like this? I'm still using the one that came with my £20 case and I'm a little bit dubious about it's performace...

It's not software related - at first I thought it was Vista being stupid, but I have had the same problem in XP too now...
Russ

User status: Offline
17th Feb 07 at 07:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its more likely the hdd not the sata cables, the sockets cab ve very shit

New Poll