corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » alloys or suspension first?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author alloys or suspension first?
CorsaJunkie

User status: Offline
13th Mar 03 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My corsa has zero mods on it due to limited cash. Recently someone even stole one plastic wheel cover cause it was opel original, and he couldnt give the 22 euros that it costs.
Finally I have the cash to either lower it or put alloys. What do you think should be done first? I think alloys because it will improve its appearance. But on the other hand alloys with no lowering look bad. What do u think?
stuyw

13th Mar 03 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id get alloys 1st m8
Red_SXi

13th Mar 03 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alloys
3CorsaMeal

13th Mar 03 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

suspension, i already brought alloys, but am waiting for suspension b4 i put em on.

Lower it first, then u got good handling and looks good. Otherwise u got nice wheels on, but it will look silly and handle more like a boat.
stuyw

13th Mar 03 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah but the car will look gay lowered on standard wheels
Cockney Corsa

13th Mar 03 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just put the Alloys on first. It looks smart. My mate done lowering first... It looked crap (admittedly it ooked great once the alloys were on, but he didn't have the money for a while and the car looked dumb for awhile)
Kris TD

13th Mar 03 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alloys, then you know how much arch space you have for lowering.
d0gz_bollox

13th Mar 03 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lowering first. Corsas look absolute crap unlowered with alloys on. in fact im sure alloys cause the car to higher itself. Lower the car as it'll look better imo

New Poll