corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Immoboliser?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Immoboliser?
Adam B

User status: Offline
26th May 08 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi am in the progress of my fitting a 1.6 16v sport engine in to my mates 1.4 flair I have fitted the engine and the engine loom but I couldnt get power I played around with it and I got the dash lights to work but the engine management light keeps flashing but have I got to change the dash loom because of the immoboliser and theres a few plugs on it still.
Need help asap.
THanks alot.
Simon_16v

26th May 08 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need the key, transponder that goes on the steering colum and ecu all to match from 1 car.
Adam B

26th May 08 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So basically the dash loom has to be changed as its all complete?
luke85

26th May 08 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is this the same car that danny has posted about? Ive done this conversion before and you dont touch the dash loom, just the engine loom that goes from the ECU to all over the engine

[Edited on 26-05-2008 by luke85]

New Poll