corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa c solid motor

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa c solid motor
blackula

User status: Offline
27th Apr 03 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New here, about to purchase a Corsa C 1.2sxi for cheap new, £1550 off list with Metallic. Read through every 1.2sxi related post here yesterday which took me a friggin age.

Owned two Zetec S fiestas through 00 to 02, not impressed with build, and acres of hard plastic and poor paint finish. The Corsa's build is pretty much amazing in comparison. Had a Rover in between (don't mention this).

My point though is althought obviously its no Zetec S in Performance, the figures seemsw lacklustre for 75 bhp and a twin cam unit..the old Nova SR was seemingly similar power and pretty nippy. Just how heavy is a 2dr Corsa and havn't the electronics improved performance ????

What cars is the 1.2sxi about on par with ????

New Poll