corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » cost ???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cost ???
adam 1.4 sport

User status: Offline
11th Sep 09 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much should it be if i supplied the timming belt and water pump etc... just for fitting as i got quoted 200! even tho i am supplying
philip2

11th Sep 09 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alot of places go off the autodata times. so if it says 3 hours and they charge £70 an hour(example) they would charge you the £210, even though would probably only take 1 hour to do.

might be better off finding a local lad with good rep to do it
Dec T

11th Sep 09 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by philip2
alot of places go off the autodata times. so if it says 3 hours and they charge £70 an hour(example) they would charge you the £210, even though would probably only take 1 hour to do.

might be better off finding a local lad with good rep to do it

yeah most the time auto data gives you a set time to do it in that even an apprentice could do it quicker, but they charge you that to cover there own costs if something goes wrong... its lame but it happens

New Poll