corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » flat spot at beging then power ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author flat spot at beging then power ?
spunky09

User status: Offline
17th May 10 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can omeone point me in any direction. when i set of there will be a loss of power like a flat spot then all of a sudden it will set off but still not getting full power. when i take the breather pipe off on the car the brown one it wont have much of a flat spot but still idles like crap. ive replaced the idle conroll valve and its brandnew got a bran new lambda sensor, ht leads, plugs, point, dizzy cap, replaced the maf sensor with another one of another corsa, water temp sensor replaced also and none of them made a difference i think im either not getting enough air mixture or too much ? how can this be sorted ? i have a pipercross air filter on it ? can someone possibly help me thank you oo sorry its a corsa b 1.2 8v 4 speed doesnt have air flow sensor or crank sensor,t wont start now and again and it also doesnt have an EGR valve and doesnt have a maf sensor
C2RL R

17th May 10 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you getting the EML coming on at any point. it sounds like you've changed pretty much everything so might be best to just get the fault code read if so.
spunky09

17th May 10 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh but that way the lamba sensor so connected a earth to it and its not came on since could be a sticky valve ?

New Poll