corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Is there an App for that?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is there an App for that?
nathy_87

User status: Offline
   29th Jun 10 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chap at work came to me today with his iPhone, asking if there is an option for automatic answering while on a car bluetooth, I couldn't find one in the settings, so i'm guessing there isn't one. Think its the 8gb one, if it makes any difference? Oh and before anyone shouts jailbreak no he hasn't and no doubt will, as he aint really into technology.
craig8
Premium Member

29th Jun 10 at 20:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all the bluetooth settings on the handsfree kits in our vans and the head unit in my car give the option for automatic answer, cant help you with knowing if its on the iphone though

E36 328
AlunJ

29th Jun 10 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't have automatic answer to my knowledge, think you can set up voice commands to do it though ???
oceansoul

29th Jun 10 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Once again; ive had loadsa pphones in the past 4 years or so that have car kit auto answer, so i doubt iPhone (with its modern-ness) does.

New Poll