corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Confused! :S

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Confused! :S
Ollie-Turbo

User status: Offline
5th Sep 10 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ill try to explain as clearly as I can.. After buying a bargin 1.6 16v corsa which was running ok but not perfect, Ive rebuilt the engine ect but before I did a few vacuum pipes where missing so Ive had to use an educated guess as to where they go and the maf sensor pipe wasn't connected to anything...

Ive now connected up what I can using old bits of vacuum pipe I had in the shed.
Its running fine no smoke, no over fueling, no eml light on.

Ive still got to connect the fuel tank pressure valve pipe upto the charcoal canister. Which is under the wing I believe?

BUT.. the fuel pressure reg vac pipe is not connected up and I cant find where is should go

Heres a pic of how its piped up at the moment...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ive shown It with lines on paint but I think its still clear.

[Edited on 05-09-2010 by Ollie-Turbo]
ryanlockie

User status: Offline
6th Sep 10 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Onto the brake servo one way valve.

New Poll